Ryan is a Principal in CLA's Healthcare practice. Professionally he specializes in serving health systems, physician practices, senior living organizations and health insurance organizations by providing audit, strategic, operational, finance, and compliance related services.
Ryan joined the firm in 2011 and has been responsible for delivering audit, cost report, tax return, and other advisory services to clients. As part of these responsibilities Ryan is responsible for planning, executing and supervising the completion of these services. In addition he is responsible for identifying opportunities for organizations to improve their processes and procedures and developed written reports outlining those recommendations. He also presents those reports to executives and board of directors for the clients he serves.
- Bachelor of business administration in finance bachelor of accounting from the University of Minnesota - Duluth.
In the community
- Certified Public Accountant
- Health Finance Managers Association (HFMA)
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants