- Experience in serving credit unions and banks related to financial audits up to $4 billion in assets.
- Working with credit union clients that have CUSOs, member business lending, HUD, and indirect lending.
- Working with bank clients that have complex commercial lending relationships and HUD.
- Provides contracted internal audit services to financial institutions with a strong operational knowledge of credit unions and banks.
- Knowledgeable of other audit requirements such as ACH compliance audits.
- Business and individual tax experience to assist with tax related issues facing CUSOs, holding companies, banks and their subsidiaries.
- Bachelor of Arts in Plan II Honors and English from the University of Texas at Austin
- Masters of Accounting from the University of Texas at Dallas
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Texas
In the community
Salvation Army Adult Rehabilitation Center - Board Member
Resources and events
Webinar 7/19/2022CECL for Credit Unions: Ready or Not
Event 10/21/2021 – 10/22/2021Subchapter S Bank Association 24th Annual Conference