Harrison Powers is a principal with CliftonLarsonAllen LLP where he specializes in assurance and consulting services to community financial institutions, private lenders, insurance, and financial technology companies. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Texas at Austin and his master’s degree from the University of Texas at Dallas. He is also a graduate of the Southwestern Graduate School of Banking and a certified public accountant.
- Bachelor of Arts in Plan II Honors and English from the University of Texas at Austin
- Masters of Accounting from the University of Texas at Dallas
- Southwestern Graduate School of Banking (SWGSB) Class 61
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Texas