Troy has more than 20 years of experience in accounting and process consulting, including in-depth knowledge of automotive dealership accounting, sales and finance operations, project management, consulting, and dealer management service (DMS) training. His experience includes payroll, tax return preparation, account reconciliation, forecasting, inventory, and finance software setup and training. Troy provides a wide array of consulting controller services to our retail clients, working closely with them to assess financial controls and review and develop organizational structures.
Troy came to CLA from the automotive dealership industry where he served as a director of implementation, project manager, and implementation consultant providing accounting, finance, sales application training, and process consulting. He’s also been a dealership accounting manager, staff accountant, and an F&I manager.
- Auto dealership industry
- Accounting, tax, and consulting services
- DMS systems
- Master of business administration in business from Metro State Univesity, St. Paul, Minnesota
- Bachelor of science in accounting from Minnesota State University, Mankato, Minnesota
- Bachelor of science in management information systems (MIS) and management from the University of Nevada-Las Vegas
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant in Minnesota
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Project Management Institute
- American Payroll Association