Sean is a Principal within CLA's health care team, with a focus primarily on serving senior living and care organizations. Sean provides assurance, consulting, and reimbursement services, working with senior living organizations to help them navigate a constantly evolving aging-services environment, payment reform, and to realize their strategic dreams. Sean is also a frequent speaker at senior living and care association events.
CLA's health care team understands the health care industry because we have been serving the industry for more than 60 years. Our practice consists of 470+ firm-wide health care professionals, which includes 90+ firm-wide health care principals. We currently serve more than 8,700 health care clients across the continuum of care, working closely with providers to help them with the financial and operational challenges of today and the strategic challenges of the future.
Recent Speaking Engagements
- May 2022 - LeadingAge New York Annual Conference - "Strategic Planning During Times of Uncertainty"
- May 2022 - LeadingAge New York Annual Conference - "The Power of Pay: Compensation as a Strategy for Success"
- April 2022 - LeadingAge Maine & New Hampshire Annual Conference - "Strategic Planning During Times of Uncertainty"
- March 2022 - LeadingAge Massachusetts & Ziegler 2022 Senior Living Symposium - "Financial Implications of Workforce Challenges"
- March 2022 - CLA Webinar - "Provider Relief Funds in 2022: Simplifying Reporting and Audit Requirements"
- October 2021 - CLA Webinar - "Breaking Down the PRF and ARP Application Process"
- March 2020 - Lunch. Learn. Strategize., Rochester NY - "Exploring SNF Industry Trends"
- May 2019 - LeadingAge New York Annual Conference - "Thriving in a Highly Competitive Environment"
Master of Business Administration from Bentley University, Waltham, MA
Bachelor of science in accounting from University of Massachusetts – Dartmouth, Dartmouth, MA
Graduate - LeadingAge of Massachusetts Leadership Academy
In the community
American Institute of Certified Public Accountant
Certified Public Accountant in the state of Massachusetts
Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
Grant Reviewer - CLA Foundation
Resources and events
Webinar 10/15/2021Breaking Down the PRF and ARP Application Process