Kenneth is a tax principal at our Century City CLA office and provides tax planning, estate planning, retirement planning, personal financial planning, and business management services for wealthy and high-profile individuals in entertainment and other industries. Ken also serves as trustee for various living and life insurance trusts.
Under Ken’s leadership, CLA actively supports a wide range of charities with hands-on involvement. In addition, in more than 20 plus years, the firm has raised funds and donated over $2 million for charity. The firm received the Anti-Defamation League 2014 Corporate Community Service Award.
- State and local government
- Nonprofit entities
- Employee benefit plans
BS Accounting from California State University Northridge 1983
In the community
- Certified Public Accountant in the states of Arizona, California
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), member
- Temple Ahavat Shalom, Budget & Finance Committee, Fund Development Committee
- New Horizons, Board of Directors, Immediate Past Chair
- Alliott Group, North America Region Chairman, Previously Worldwide Chairman