Rachel is a Principal with CLA and is solely dedicated to CLA's Employee Benefit Plan Services Group. With more than 12 years' experience, she has extensive experience dedicated to providing assurance and consulting services to plan sponsors of various single and multiple employer benefit plans.
- Significant experience performing ERISA 103(a)(3)(c) and ERISA audits
- Extensive experience servicing multiple-employer plan (MEPs)
- Substantial experience auditing plans with complex investment holdings and transactions, including
alternative investments and securities lending
- Experience working with plans that perform their own recordkeeping
- Knowledge of internal controls, plan compliance with ERISA, DOL and IRS regulations and fiduciary responsibilities.
Bachelor of Science, Accounting, Towson University
Certified Public Accountant, Registered in the State of Maryland, and the State of Virginia
In the community
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member
Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants, Member
Resources and events
Webinar 12/14/2023PEP Talk: Demystifying PEPs — Roles and Responsibilities Explained