Lydia Liu (Legal name: Fengying Liu) is a senior associate in the assurance department of CLA’s West Hartford, Connecticut office, with a focus in the manufacturing and distribution industry as well as Not-For-Profit organizations.
With more than four years of working experience in public accounting, Lydia is experienced in working on financial statement audits, compliance audits and forensic investigations. Prior to joining CLA, she worked at KPMG and a local CPA firm in the Harford area, providing assurance services to a diversified group of clients, including manufacturing & construction clients, and not-for-profit entities. Before that, she worked at MGO, where she was outsourced to BDO New York office. During that period, she engaged in an international project and participated in multiple compliance audits and investigation cases.
- Bachelor of Science and Master of Science in Accounting from University of Connecticut, Storrs
- Bachelor of Laws (LL.B) in Chinese law from Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou, China
In the community
- Certified Public Accountant in the states of New York and Connecticut
- Accredited in Business Valuation (ABV®)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYCPA)
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants (CTCPA)