Andrew has experience with tax planning, research, and advising clients in a variety of industries including auto dealerships, aerospace, manufacturing, hospitality, consumer products, real estate, construction, technology service providers, and healthcare, as well as private equity funds. He specializes in federal and state tax returns for individuals, partnerships, and privately held businesses.
Andrew also has significant experience with domestic and multinational companies, as well as S and C corporations. As a consultant, he performs cash flow and liquidation analysis and has experience in research and development credits, mergers, acquisitions, and international taxes.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Northeastern University
- Master of Science in Taxation from University of Hartford
- American Institute of Certified Public AccountantS
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants, Former Chair, Real Estate and Construction Industry Committee
In the community
- Construction Finance Management Association
- Real Estate Finance Association
- Mark Twain House, Treasurer, Board of Directors, Chair, Finance Committee
- Connecticut Venture Group, Former Board Liaison
- Leadership Greater Hartford Class of 2006, Former Treasurer, Board of Directors, Finance Committee
- American Marketing Association Connecticut Chapter, Former Treasurer, Board of Directors
- Windsor Diamond Club, President
- The Roberts Foundation, Treasurer