Jennifer’s background includes 20+ years of accounting, project management and operations working in various industries including professional services, asset management, real estate / construction, consulting and retail.
Jennifer has led and implemented projects and strategic business initiatives related to streamlining business operations, improving efficiency and optimizing financial performance. Working with key stakeholders, at all levels, Jennifer works to build relationships and achieve desired project goals.
• MBA, University of Massachusetts
• Bachelor of Science, University of Massachusetts
• CPA - Massachusetts
• Real Estate license - Massachusetts
In the community
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
• Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants
• CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) Network - Boston and Miami chapters
• MSCPA Boston Women’s Mentor Circle