Josh is a tax manager in CLA’s Century City office. He has more than six years of public accounting and industry experience in Private Equity and Real Estate, with an emphasis and focus on fund level tax compliance needs, including partnership and corporate tax returns, identifying foreign, state and local tax requirement needs for investors and fund level investment activities. He has extensive experience in working on multi-tiered and consolidated entity groups and intricate fund structures, including GP and LP structured deals, waterfall and tax allocations. Josh prides himself in establishing close connections with his clients and wanting to understand his clients’ needs in each step of a fund’s life cycle.
- Bachelor’s of science in business law from California State University of Northridge
- Accounting certificate from University of California, Los Angeles Extension
In the community
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of California
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), member
- California Society of Certified Public Accountants (CalCPA), member