Ben is a Director with over 12 years of experience in the financial institution industry. His experience is inclusive of accounting, auditing, and examining the financial statements, internal controls, and regulatory compliance functions for large and small financial institutions.
Ben actively engages with financial institution clients to develop solutions to meet their strategic, operational, financial reporting and compliance objectives.
- Internal Audit and Regulatory Compliance of Financial Institutions
- Fair Lending Review & Analyses
- BSA Compliance & AML Model Validations
- Full & Limiited Scope Audit, Review, Compilation and Directors Examinations
- FDICIA Engagements
- Previous experience in:
- Sarbanes-Oxley 404 planning, testing and reporting
- Safety & Soundness & Trust Examinations for the Kentucky Department of Financial Institutions
In addition, Ben also assists the CLA National Tax practice in individual income tax and informational return preparating and filing.
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
License held with the State of Kentucky and Indiana since 2015
Certified BSA/AML Professional (CBAP)
Institute of Community Bankers of America since May 2021
Certified Community Bank Compliance Officer (CCBCO)
Institute of Community Bankers of America since June 2022
Bachelor of Science in Business Admin / Major: Accounting
University of Louisville - Graduated August 2008
Member of the AICPA since May 2019
Member of Indiana CPA Society since June 2022
In the community