Ray is an audit Manager in the Tampa office for CliftonLarsonAllen, LLP. Ray has more than 6 years of accounting experience, nearly all of which has been spent serving clients in the Tampa Bay area. He is responsible for performing, organizing, and supervising audit and other attestation engagements for primarily private clients in the manufacturing and distribution, commercial, and for-profit industries including in-bound audits of international companies and IFRS implementations. He is also known as a thought leader and implementer of financial data manipulation and analysis.
Ray also utilizes his actuarial sciences background as an analyst for the Business Valuation Services Group, where he has been providing valuations, calculations and forensic accounting services to a variety of privately-held companies. He performs valuations of businesses, intangible assets, and other various investments as well as valuation projects for financial reporting, marital dissolutions, mergers and acquisitions, shareholder disputes, bank financing, and tax among others.
Ray also participates in a number of office initiatives including the Recruiting Lead for the Tampa Office, a member of the Young Advisory Council (YAC), and as a member of the Tampa Leadership Embracing and Executing Innovation initiative.
- Manufacturing & Distribution, Commercial and For-Profit Industries
- Purchase Accounting and Opening Balance Sheet Accounting
- In-Bound International Clients on a GAAP and IFRS basis
- Valuation and financial analysis
Education and professional involvement
- Bachelor of science in accounting with a minor in actuarial sciences from the University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Master of science in accounting from the University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Florida
- Member of the Emerging Leaders of Tampa Bay through the Greater Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce
- Big Couple through the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Tampa Bay program
- Member of the Making Waves Society through the Florida Aquarium