Principal in Global Markets supporting the firm's cross boarder growth. Primary focus is working with the firm's and network's leadership teams on the development and execution of the firms's strategy around the globe including CLA Global expansion, global client experience, operational excellence and firm culture.
Alex specializes in financial statement audits and global reporting packages, transaction advisory, buy-side quality of earnings reports, sell-side quality of earnings reports, and business and product modeling. He has been an integral part of multiple financial statement audits, profitability projects throughout the region, and business valuations.
University of Minnesota - Carlson School of Management
In the community
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of Minnesota, Carlson School of Management
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Minnesota
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Minnesota Society of Certified Public Accountants (MNCPA)
- Print Industry Midwest (PIM)
- Precision Metalforming Association - Twin Cities (PMA)
- Association for Corporate Growth (ACG)