Josh has more than 14 years of public accounting experience. He operates as a relationship and engagement principal responsible for audit, tax, financial analysis, data analytics and accounting services for the Cedar Rapids, Iowa practice, focusing on clients in the construction industry. In addition to his client responsibilities, Josh leads the construction industry group in Iowa and participates in many firm wide groups and committees.
Additionally, he leads the Cedar Rapids, Iowa practice for employee benefit plans, providing ERISA audit and consulting services for 401(k), 403(b), ESOP, pension plans and other employee benefit plans.
Josh received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Northern Iowa and is a Certified Public Accountant.
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Iowa Society of Certified Public Accountants (ISCPA)
- Association of General Contractors (AGC)
- The ESOP Association, current member
- Leadership Committee member of the Master Builders of Iowa
- Iowa Concrete Paving Association
- Iowa Ready Mixed Concrete Association
- Member of CLA's Emerging Leaders in Construction
- 2013 AGC Leadership graduate
Resources and events
Event 12/8/2022Iowa Construction Surety Forum