- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Business Management and Marketing from The University of Hartford
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- British American Business Council of Massachusetts, Inc. (BABC)
Amy Moore leads the Global Concierge practice for CliftonLarsonAllen with more than 20 years of experience. Amy brings a wealth of experience to help companies to expand or grow their operations into the United States in an efficient and effective manner.
She began her career at Arthur Andersen leaving as a manager, where her focus was in the Audit of Technology, Life Science and Financial Services Companies. She was apart of three IPO’s during her time at Andersen. She then spent 7 years in private industry working as the AVP of Management Reporting at an International Finance and Insurance Company. In this role, she worked with the CFO and COO on both buy and sell side transactions, and played a critical role of the integration process. as well as building out the Management Reporting Framework. This framework was critical in managing real time results and was critical in the IPO process when the US subsidiary was transitioned out of the broader umbrella. In addition, she lead up the integration of numerous acquisitions, focusing on the accounting, operational and technical integrations. From there, she joined a rapidly growing Professional Services Firm as its CFO which was expanding its footprint both domestically and internationally. This role included Accounting and Finance, HR, Legal, IT and Marketing. Throughout her tenure, the company more than doubled in size, footprint and revenues, while maintaining and growing the profit margin. During this time she worked to build out a scalable right size infrastructure.
She has hands on experience in working in more than 10 countries with an understanding of what it takes to do business both in the US and abroad. This experience proves invaluable to her clients in providing tangible, actionable guidance in how to do things as mundane as payroll to creating sophisticated growth strategy plans and the related financing that goes along with them.
Amy is actively involved with CLA’s international affiliation, Nexia International, which has provided her opportunities to serve global clients, lead global engagement teams, and travel with U.S. delegations abroad.
- Assisting companies setting up in the US and Abroad from company creation all the wall through to day to day operations
- U.S. GAAP, IFRS and business combination accounting
- Payroll, HR, Tax, Financing, Structure, Compliance, Operations
- Support of management teams of companies to complete add-on acquisitions or sales
- Oversight of monthly accounting and consulting engagements