Bachelor of Science in accounting from Towson University
Rachel is a manager with CLA and is solely dedicated to CLA’s Benefit Services Group. With more than 9 years’ experience, she has extensive experience dedicated to providing assurance and consulting services to plan sponsors of various single and multiple employer benefit plans.
- Significant experience performing full-scope audits for plans with complex investment holdings and transactions, including alternative investments and securities lending
- Familiarity working with plans that perform their own recordkeeping
- Experience managing and performing audits of multiple-employer plans and large federal government plan
- Significant experience performing limited-scope audits who utilize single and multiple recordkeepers
- Knowledge of internal controls, plan compliance with ERISA, DOL and IRS regulations and fiduciary responsibilities.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Member