Your health and well-being
Ready to be inspired? View our current openings and apply today.
- Medical:Three coverage options based primarily on varying levels of deductibles and contributions, including a high-deductible plan. Visit any provider you wish, and receive significant discounts for in-network providers.
- Health savings plan: If you choose coverage with the HSA medical option, you can participate in a tax-free health savings account (HSA), an easy, convenient, and tax-effective way to save money and build a financial resource for the future.
- Dental: The basic option provides coverage for preventive, diagnostic, and basic services. The comprehensive option provides those services covered in the basic plan, plus restorative and orthodontic services.
- Vision: Coverage for examinations and materials, including glasses or contacts. Discounted rates when using in-network providers.
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA): A tax-advantaged way to manage your benefits expenses. Within a flex plan, your eligible premium and plan expenses are paid with pre-tax dollars, increasing your take-home income. FSA plan choices include a premium expense plan, health care reimbursement account, dependent care reimbursement account, and transportation/commuter benefits.
- Disability: Short-term disability (STD) provides income protection for up to 90 calendar days of total disability. Long-term disability (LTD) provides income protection if you become totally disabled for a period longer than 90 days. The firm pays the entire cost of this coverage.
CLA is subject to workers' compensation for all jurisdictions, either through private insurance or state workers' compensation funds.
- Continuous learning: Professional certification and education assistance programs offer support to help you gain your CPA license and other certifications, and provide study materials and reimbursements for qualifying exams.
- Retirement: Includes a 401(k) plan and profit sharing program. The firm will match 50 percent of the first 4 percent that you contribute (i.e., a 2 percent contribution) to a 401(k) plan. In addition, CLA may make a discretionary profit sharing contribution on behalf of eligible participants based on the firm’s financial results for the year.
- Life/AD&D insurance: Life and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) coverage gives you and your family a measure of financial protection in the event of a death or a serious accident while actively employed. The firm pays the entire cost of this plan.
- GotZoom: Access to federal student loan experts that work to find the best repayment and loan forgiveness programs to potentially save you money.
- Paid time off: Our paid time off (PTO) program is an all-purpose time off policy for vacation, illness, injury, emergencies, and personal business. It is designed to offer time away from work so that you can refresh and effectively manage your personal needs. The amount of PTO you accrue each month as a non-exempt employee increases with length of employment (15 – 20 days per year). Exempt employees are eligible for flexible PTO.
- Holidays: Nine paid holidays annually: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and two floating days.
- Parental leave: CLA is supportive of providing you flexibility to spend as much time as possible with your new child. CLA provides 6 – 12 weeks of full pay to adjust and bond with your new family member.
- Employee assistance program (EAP): We recognize it can be difficult to balance the demands of work with those of your personal life. LifeWorks® is a one-stop resource that offers consultation, information, and personalized community referrals 24 hours a day, seven days a week for you and your family.