We know cloud security
Configuring Microsoft 365 security and compliance features appropriately can help defend your organization from a costly, disruptive data breach. Relying on default security settings isn’t enough. Hackers can expose vulnerabilities to target organizations of all sizes.
CLA has a deep understanding of Microsoft 365, with firsthand experience helping organizations respond to compromises after losing millions of dollars because of poorly configured cloud platforms. We can help you securely deploy Microsoft 365 technology and address what matters most to you:
- Enhancing protection and compliance for your Microsoft 365 cloud environment
- Reviewing and updating Microsoft 365 security configurations
- Keeping up with Microsoft’s ever-changing platform and services
- Integrating cloud technologies with confidence
- Bringing visibility to your cyber-risk and threats
- Taking critical steps to protect sensitive data — and your reputation
Experience our client-focused approach
Our Microsoft 365 security review examines a wide range of security settings within the cloud platform, taking into account your organization’s needs. CLA’s cybersecurity professionals provide recommended configurations based on industry standards, a deep understanding of the technology, and experience helping clients navigate real-world challenges.
Microsoft 365 consulting services
- Migration and implementation
- Security review
- Finding remediation
- Incident response
InsightsSee All Insights
Blog 11/7/2022Meta Pixel Privacy Concerns
Blog 10/31/2022Shadow IT and Rogue Applications
Article 10/19/2022Microsoft 365 Security — Where the Default Isn’t What You Want
Blog 10/18/2022Vendor Management – Outsourcing the Task, Not the Risk
Blog 10/13/2022Microsoft 365 Security: Is Your Organization’s Data Safe?
Blog 10/6/20222022 Cybersecurity Awareness Month at CLA!
EventsSee All Events
Webinar 12/13/2022PHCA – Case Studies in Cybersecurity Incident Response
Event 12/6/2022 – 12/8/2022GOVIT Symposium