Brisk as technology adoption has been of late, higher education institutions have only begun the digital transformation journey. The choices you make in the months to come can significantly impact your success in the future.
COVID-19 accelerated what had been a slow, steady digital transformation journey for the higher education industry. Digital went from being a supplement to being the centerpiece — the resource that keeps a whole campus running.
Are you ready (or overdue) for digital innovation?
A two-hour readiness workshop can help you discover, in depth, how digital innovation could benefit your institution.
Browse our resources below for practical guidance and ideas.
- Use Machine Learning to Help Offset Higher Education Enrollment Concerns
- Dashboards: The Missing Piece for Data-Driven Decision Making in Higher Ed
- Manual Processes Pose Risks for Colleges and Universities
- Crawl, Walk, Run – Steps for Managing and Leveraging Data
- Making Digital Transformation Part of the Curriculum for Colleges and Universities, 6/2/2022
- Streamline Your Public University’s Internal Audit Data Strategy
- Leading Indicators in Higher Education: Is What You Are Measuring Complete?
How we can help
CLA can help you keep up with the changing landscape, automate your most time-consuming processes, and gain critical insight to help you retain and graduate more students. Contact us using the form below.