What’s on your mind?
- Determining the proper federal and state registrations and licenses needed for your service type
- Meeting your compliance and business growth goals
Create opportunities with CLA
CLA’s telecom team members combine excellent telecommunications regulatory and tax knowledge with dynamic systems of process. We understand what licenses and registrations can meet the needs of your business now and into the future.
Registration and license services for telecommunications providers
Our full-service registration and licensing team can prepare and execute your licenses and registrations through completion.
- FCC and USAC (499) licensing
- State Public Commission registration
- Secretary of State qualification
- Jurisdictional tax registrations
- Business license renewals
- State public utility commission (CLEC, IXC, CMRS, VoIP)
- Tax registrations
CLA can help
Take steps to achieve your compliance and growth goals by getting in touch with one of our telecommunication industry professionals.Contact Us
InsightsSee All Insights
Article 1/10/2024Your Personal and Business Tax Rates for 2024
Article 10/9/2023Unlocking Efficiency: The Advantages of Automating Accounts Payable
Media coverage 9/18/2023IRS Pauses ERC, CLA's Jen Rohen Tells Small Businesses Not to Panic on CNBC
Article 7/10/2023Is Your Cash Working for You in the Current Interest Rate Environment?
Article 3/7/2023Pass-Through Entity Taxes May Require U.S. GAAP Considerations
EventsSee All Events
Webinar 3/14/2024Sage Intacct for Tech Companies: Start Small, Scale Big
Webinar 2/28/2024Exploring the Potential of Qualified Small Business Stock (QSBS)
Event 2/26/2024 – 2/29/2024Sage Transform 2024