Building for a better, more affordable future
Join industry leaders at Bisnow’s Los Angeles Multifamily Market Update & Forecast as they discuss the current multifamily landscape in Los Angeles, trends in financing and investing, the development, construction and design outlook — and how they are working to increase housing supply and build for a better and more affordable future.
What you'll learn:
- What strategies are being implemented to successfully hold together development and acquisition deals in today's environment?
- Building the capital stack has been one of the main challenges in multifamily development in the past year. How are developers and investors creatively constructing their capital stack in today’s challenging environment looking forward?
- What strategies are multifamily investors considering in the midst of continued interest rate hikes? Is it different for affordable housing vs. workforce housing vs. market rate?
- Where in Los Angeles are developers and investors finding the most opportunity to deploy capital in today’s market? Santa Monica? Culver City? Inglewood? Glendale? Long Beach? Burbank? Pasadena? Beverly Hills? Hollywood? Agoura Hills? El Segundo?
- With rising construction costs, how are contractors, developers, and designers developing creative solutions to execute project timelines without dramatically impacting their bottom lines?
- What incentives exist for developers to encourage building of affordable housing?
- How can affordable housing be dispersed throughout LA? What about workforce housing
- What creative financing options exist today and how are you taking advantage of these?
- What architecture and design trends are at the forefront of new multifamily development?
- What are owners, developers, property managers, and leasing agents doing to help foster community within their buildings?
- How are owners incentivizing residents to renew leases despite climbing costs?
CLA’s Lawrence Zlot will moderate a panel discussion, “The Integration of Commercial, Retail & Residential To Drive Value And Create Vibrant Communities” The panelists will discuss mixed-use impact on multifamily development.