Please join CLA as we host our inaugural Transportation & Logistics Summit. This complimentary event features CLA’s experienced transportation and logistics professionals as they discuss a variety of topics focused on enhancing your company’s profitability.
Each segment will be followed by a short question and answer session where each speaker can provide several ideas or concepts you can use today to help improve your bottom line without turning a tire.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Understand how to survive a cyberattack and help avoid a business shutdown and financial disaster
- Use fractional CFO, controller, and accounting staff resources
- Discuss current tax topics relevant to the T&L industry
- Manage the future of your business through succession planning
Who should attendThis session is designed for business owners and decision makers in the transportation and logistics industry.
- 1 – 1:30 p.m. — Check-in and networking
- 1:30 – 1:45 p.m. — Opening remarks
- 1:45 – 2:15 p.m. — What you need to withstand a cyberattack and help avoid a business shutdown and financial disaster
- 2:15 – 2:45 p.m. — How the use of fractional CFO, controller, and accounting staff resources can reduce costs and help grow your business
- 2:45 – 3 p.m.— Break / refreshments
- 3 – 3:30 p.m.— Current tax topics from planning strategies and opportunities to tax credits and state nexus
- 3:30 – 4 p.m.— Succession planning and its effects on managing your business
- 4 – 5 p.m.— Happy hour and hors d’oeuvres
LocationMinneapolis Marriott Northwest
7025 Northland Drive North
Brooklyn Park, MN 55428
Please register by May 1, 2023.
For more information: