Together we are stronger for the greater good.
Spend time talking about critical issues and strategic priorities that matter most as industry leaders share their experience and vision to help push your thinking and re-energize your teams.
Attendees can take away a renewed sense of purpose and actionable, practical strategies to better their organizations for the greater good.
A carefully curated lineup of professions will present breakout sessions on a wide variety of regulatory, financial, strategy, and operational issues.
Don’t miss the sessions presented by CLA professionals — our own Jonathan Hansen, Mario Mckenzie, and Cathy Schweiger will be on hand to offer valuable insights:
Wednesday, May 10 | 1:15 – 2:15 p.m.The Economic Crisis in Nursing — and How Staffing Mandates May Impact the Situation
- Dissect and illustrate the Maryland/Virginia nursing performance before the effect of any staffing mandates
- Understand the effect of the Maryland/Virginia and CMS staffing mandates on providers
- Estimate the impact of the CMS Star staffing rating calculation on Maryland/Virginia providers
Wednesday, May 10 | 1:15 – 2:15 p.m.Inflation, Labor Shortages and Evaporating Margins — The New Normal?
- Understand how you and your peers perceive environmental factors like inflation, labor shortages, and strategic directions
- Discuss a framework by which providers can begin to address the financial implication of these trends
- Link the discussion to evolving strategic responses