Watch this on-demand video where we presented a demo of our Grants Management System. We showed you how to manage grants received, set up and track budgets, generate grant reports, monitor sub-recipients, and other features.
Grants management is a vital function for nonprofits and state and local governments who rely on federal grants to fund critical programs and services across various sectors, such as health care, education, transportation, public safety, and more.
CLA has been collaborating with organizations to develop a grants management software solution that addresses key challenges, including:
- Bottlenecks caused by inefficient manual methods
- Communication and coordination issues
- Challenges staying in compliance with rules and regulations
- Resource and workflow issues
- Inconsistent reporting
- Difficulties with proper subrecipient monitoring
Who should watch
This is designed for all nonprofit and state and local government officials and staff with responsibilities concerning federal grant management and reporting.