Keith is a Controller in the firm’s Portland, Oregon office. He is based in the Portland office, but operates under the Seattle health care group. He joined CLA in 2018, coming from a local public accounting firm in Arizona.
He has experience in private and public accounting roles, with nearly 10 years of experience in solely public accounting. He has worked primarily in individual and nonprofit taxation, forensic and fraud investigation, outsourced accounting, and assurance services within the nonprofit and health care industries. As part of the Seattle health care group, Keith performs assurance and outsourcing services for various clients throughout the Pacific Northwest and surrounding areas.
- Outsourced accounting and controllership services, including audit preparation
- Financial statement preparation
- Fraud and forensic investigations
- Nonprofit entities
- Health care entities
- Audits performed in compliance with OMB Uniform Guidance (Single Audit)
- Accounting software implementation and improvements
- Internal control evaluations
- Payroll tax reporting and compliance
- Bachelor of science in business administration; Accounting, with a minor in Spanish Linguistics from the University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona