- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a major in Accounting from Western New England University
- Master of Science in Accounting from Western New England University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants, Advisory Council - Government Accounting & Auditing
David provides audit services to a wide range of clients, including state and local governments, automobile dealerships, and construction companies. He oversees audit engagements and is responsible for engagement planning, staff supervision, and coordination with client personnel to ensure successful completion of projects.
David is particularly experienced in compliance audits, as the majority of his clients are subject to federal and state single audit requirements. He has an in-depth understanding of municipal financial reporting and has played an instrumental role in the development of comprehensive financial reports that have qualified for the Government Finance Officers Association Certificate Program.
As a member of the Dealership Services Group, David provides a wide range of services beyond year-end financial statement preparation and tax compliance. He works closely with clients reviewing monthly financial statements, assisting them with benchmarking and operational performance, compliance with banking and factory financial requirements, and business sales and acquisitions.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Government Finance Officers at Connecticut, Board Chair
- Health 360, Treasurer, Board of Directors
- Wallingford Country Club, Board Member