- Bachelor of science in accounting from Indiana University Bloomington
- Master of science, taxation, Indiana University Indianapolis
Leslie is a principal in CLA's Manufacturing industry group and leader of the Manufacturing industry for the Indianapolis office. Leslie has more than ten years of experience in public accounting, specializing in tax services for multi-state and multinational C-Corporations, S-corporations, and partnerships. She also has significant experience with tax provision preparation (ASC 740) and documentation of uncertain tax issues and positions (FIN 48). Leslie also has experience working with companies with tax structuring of M&A transactions.
Leslie has been a speaker on several tax technical topics, including: teaching the firm's annual Tax Advisor Update; tax merger and acquisition topics; and tax credit and incentive areas.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- Indiana Certified Public Accountant Society
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Women in Manufacturing, Indianapolis