Bachelor and Master Degrees of Accounting from University of Illinois
Vanessa serves clients on tax consulting, planning and compliance engagements. While she serves a broad range of clients, she focuses on agribusiness and commercial services. Throughout her 15 years of experience, she has worked in public accounting as well as in private accounting, giving a unique perspective to assist her clients.
Whether she is discussing with a grain farmer how to transition the farm to the next generation or working with owners of closely held businesses on tax implications, Vanessa is passionate about understanding each client's unique position and desires to determine the best solution for them.
Upcoming speaking engagementsView More
Resources and event materialsView More
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Illinois CPA Society
- Champaign Rotary Member, Club Treasurer 2018
- Champaign County Chamber of Commerce Agribusiness Committee Member
- Eastern Illinois Estate Planning Council Board Member 2015-2015, President 2017-2018
- United Way of Champaign County Emerging Community Leader Class of 2015