Would you like the site to remember you? Update preferences.
Patient-Driven Payment Model (PDPM)
Get accurately reimbursed under PDPM by appropriately documenting the services your skilled nursing facility (SNF) provides. CLA can help you with the PDPM transition by reviewing your facility's reimbursement rates and assessing your minimum data set (MDS) and ICD-10 coding for compliance.
What’s on your mind?
- Navigating the transition to PDPM and developing a holistic approach
- Making sure you’re accurately reimbursed under PDPM
- Maintaining compliance with MDS assessment process changes
- Changing therapy contracts and delivery of therapy in your facility
- Determining if you have the appropriate clinical and business office resources to succeed under PDPM
- Calculating your Medicare prospective payment system (PPS) rate under PDPM
Create opportunities with CLA
CLA’s senior living professionals have experience working directly with MDS assessments, ICD-10 coding, therapy, and overall PDPM coordination in SNFs. By performing a post-implementation assessment in your facility, we can identify where you may be missing billing and coding reimbursement opportunities and highlight potential compliance risk areas. From there, we can train your clinical and coding staff to accurately capture and document the services provided to your facility’s residents.
PDPM services for SNFs
- CLA Clarity: SNF data analytics and consulting
- Education sessions for associations and providers
- Finance department assessment
- ICD-10 coding training
- Medicare compliance reviews
- MDS assessment training
- Operational post-implementation assessments
- RAC-CT and MDS certification education
- Therapy contract renewal reviews