Navigating the financial and developmental landscape of the alamo city
Join CLA professionals at Bisnow’s San Antonio State of the Market event: From Riverwalk to Rooftop to unpack trends, opportunities, and challenges that continue to shape the success and growth of San Antonio.
Explore exciting projects that are shaping the downtown skyline, consumer and market demand that act as catalysts for growth and development, and redevelopment projects revitalizing the historic city center to be better and more beautiful than ever before.
What you’ll learn:
- How does San Antonio's commercial real estate market compare to other major cities across the U.S. in light of concerns about a possible downturn in the economy?
- What factors allow for the city’s continued growth and success while others are left struggling? Why now?
- What are the key development projects shaping the San Antonio skyline and contributing to the city's growth?
- How do redevelopment projects around the iconic Riverwalk area and historic downtown influence and shape the commercial real estate market?
- How has San Antonio’s construction ordinance shaped the market and affected sustainability? Has it directly contributed to developer interest in redevelopment projects?
- How is the integration of residential and commercial spaces shaping the urban landscape and influencing real estate investment decisions?
- What are examples of successful community-driven redevelopment initiatives and how do they positively impact neighborhoods and property values?
- What are the latest trends in real estate financing, including innovative funding models and their impact on project feasibility?
- How are historic preservation and adaptive reuse being leveraged in redevelopment projects to breathe new life into aging structures and contribute to the city's cultural heritage?
Register for this event
We hope to see you there!