Please join CLA and the New Jersey Export Council at our Women in International Trade Roundtable. During this complimentary in-person event, we encourage you to participate in an open conversation led by Catherine Mueller, the Director of International Business Development for NeoStrata Company, Inc.
In 2016, NeoStrata Company was acquired by Johnson & Johnson (headquartered in NJ). Now, NeoStrata Company is part of the newly formed Kenvue organization.
NeoStrata produces and distributes skin care products in more than 75 countries using both internal Kenvue offices and external distributor networks globally. Catherine has worked for NeoStrata Company for almost 30 years, always in international roles (customer service, logistics, demand planning/forecasting, global marketing, and distributor management).
During the roundtable discussion, Catherine will share:
- Personal experiences and learnings on creating new partnerships in various countries
- Insights regarding building and maintaining distributor relationships over several decades
- Strategies that resulted in co-shared brand investments that helped grow multiple skin care brands
- Ways of working in a small versus larger parent organization
Who should attend
This session is designed for women who work with organizations that do business internationally.
- 8 – 8:30 a.m. — Networking and continental breakfast
- 8:30 – 9:30 a.m. — Program
293 Eisenhower Parkway, 2nd Floor
Livingston, NJ 07039
Please register by June 5, 2023.