- Recommended CPE
Employee Retention Credits for Tax Exempt Organizations — More Than Meets the Eye
You can’t turn on the radio or open your inbox these days without hearing about employee retention credits, and nonprofits are getting especially inundated with providers promising millions — no strings attached!
Fortunately, many nonprofits are eligible, and the credits can be transformational for organizations. But identifying eligibility — particularly under gross receipts calculations — isn’t particularly straightforward.
During this session specific to nonprofit and other tax-exempt organizations, we will dig into details on:
- How to calculate gross receipts — and how investment proceeds on sales can skew the calculations
- Common scenarios for possible eligibility for events-based, religious, social service, and other organizations
- How to navigate restricted funding and PPP when calculating the credit
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Recall how to calculate your organization’s gross receipts by quarter and tie out to your Form 990
- Recognize if common shut-down scenarios might apply to your organization
- Identify questions to ask providers when choosing who to work with to pursue credits
Who should attend
This session is designed for finance teams, management, executives, and board members of nonprofit organizations.
- Christine DiMenna, Signing Director
- Alex Hengel, Principal
- Kelsey Vatsaas, Managing Principal of Industry
- Lisa Ryssel, Director
Please register by June 5, 2023.
Contact Jenny Carlson at jennifer.carlson@CLAconnect.com or 414-238-6706.
Can’t make the webinar?
Fill out the registration and you will receive an email with the webinar recording and slides following the event. Also, check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.
Recommended CPE: 1 credit Taxes
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group Internet Based
Register for this event
You will receive your webinar link in the confirmation email after registering