Accelerating dentistry, business, and technology
Enjoy three days of world-class education, world-renowned speakers, and cutting-edge technology — all within the opulence of the famed Caesars Palace.
Be sure to catch the sessions presented by CLA's Mike White:
Key Insights into the Future of Multi-Practices and DSOs; Trends, Predictions, and KPIs
Thursday, May 4 | 1:30 — 3 p.m.
Hear from industry professionals on current market drivers, the economic outlook, and key areas of focus to plan your next steps. They will outline what to measure, what to plan for, and key indicators of the bright future ahead for multi-practices and DSOs.
- Understand current opportunities for growth
- Understand how the current economy will impact businesses
- Discuss the difference between same store growth compared to acquisitions and De Novos
- Understand the dental market where it stands today and the near term outlook
- Understand best practices for financial and legal setup
- Discuss key areas of success for each practice owner / DSO
The Opportunities for the Solo and Group Practice in the Current Dental Marketplace
Friday, May 5 | 11 a.m. — 12:30 p.m.
This course will cover how dental practices are valued in the marketplace, how practice sales differ in the private versus DSO marketplace, and how owners can increase the short- and long-term value of their single or multi-location practices.
- Learn about the current opportunities that exist for solo and group practices in the marketplace
- Be able to identify the different options for growth that best fits their goals, including DSOs and beyond
- Understand how dental practices are valued in the marketplace by diving into the concept of EBITDA
- Explore how practice owners can increase practice value and personal take-home