Please join us for a complimentary program as Diana and Arielle Levy share how a celiac diagnosis for two of Diana’s daughters led to the concept of Undercover Snacks — a company passionately dedicated to producing healthy, delicious, gluten-free products.
Diana will share her perspective as a businesswoman, founder, and entrepreneur; Arielle will address her role as marketing manager, where she draws on her marketing and media advertising education to help promote the family business.
The mother-daughter duo will offer some real-world observations on how families can work together effectively, successfully, and happily!
Through their conversation, you will:
- Learn how this family business grew from its start on the kitchen table to a 40,000 square foot manufacturing facility
- Understand how Diana was inspired by her daughters’ medical challenges
- Gain knowledge from Diana’s keen insights on how she tapped into her chocolate-loving creative side to successfully develop a safe snack
- Appreciate what it took for Undercover Snacks to earn placement on the shelves in 20,000 retailers nationally and internationally — as well as on all United Airlines flights — while enjoying continuous and consistent global growth
- Diana Levy, Owner and CEO, Undercover Snacks
- Arielle Levy, Marketing Manager, Undercover Snacks
8 – 8:30 a.m. — Networking
8:30 – 9:30 a.m. – Presentation with Q & A
9:30 – 9:45 a.m. — Nonprofit announcements
293 W. Mt Pleasant Ave.
Livingston, NJ 07039
Please register by May 8, 2023.
At this event we will be collecting donations for The Center for Great Expectations.
The Center for Great Expectations (CGE) provides transformational mental health and substance use disorder treatments to families impacted by trauma, abuse, and neglect.
CGE began in 1998 in a two-bedroom house with a single bathroom, donated by Immaculate Conception parish in Somerville, New Jersey. For 10 years, they remained in this location, meeting the needs of 12 expectant mothers on an annual basis and growing their understanding of how best to provide dignified and compassionate services to this vulnerable population.
As their understanding evolved, so, too, did their mission and continuum of care. From 2008 to 2018, CGE experienced exponential growth, including the development of Katy’s Place, their on-site Child Development Center; Roots to Recovery, the outpatient program, newly located in North Brunswick, providing compassionate care for substance use and co-occurring disorders and primary mental health issues; the Permanent Supportive Housing program, including 28 units for at-risk families throughout Somerset and Middlesex Counties; and START, providing free community-based telehealth and home visitation and doula support services for pregnant and postpartum persons in recovery.
CGE now proudly serves over 1000 women, men, and children annually. Many of these individuals are homeless or economically marginalized, pregnant or parenting, or living with mental health or substance use disorders. In their continued growth and development, they have remained steadfast in their commitment to provide dignified and comprehensive care in an effort to break the generational cycle of abuse, homelessness, and substance use.
Wishlist of items for The Center for Great Expectations:
- ShopRite, Walmart, and Amazon gift cards
- Huggies diapers — Size 5
- Kitchen dish towels