Find answers, get connected.
Expand your learning and rewrite what it means to be an exceptional trustee or administrator at IFEBP’s 69th Annual Employee Benefits Conference.
This event provides attendees with inspiring keynotes, comprehensive session materials, roundtables, an expansive exhibit hall, and numerous opportunities to network with peers.
With 10 tracks representing over 120 sessions, you’ll gain knowledge from those who truly understand your day-to-day challenges. Benefit from real-world, application-based learning opportunities and real answers on the topics you need to know about today.
Don’t miss the session presented by CLA’s Michael Mead:
Understanding Benefit Plan Financial Statements
Monday, October 2 | 2:45 p.m.
In this session, we’ll address:
- Health vs. retirement vs. apprenticeship
- How to read the plan financial statement
- Understanding internal controls
- Importance of the management letter
- What questions your auditor should be asking trustees and staff
- What questions you should ask your auditor