- Recommended CPE
Join us for an extraordinary opportunity to mix and mingle while exchanging ideas, sharing insights, and comparing best practices with your peers at this annual event.
On the people side, attendees will hear nonprofit industry leaders discuss how to identify, attract, retain, and inspire staff, volunteers, and board members. From a financial standpoint of growing and leveraging economic strength, you’ll hear insights on developing a mix of revenue streams such as individual and corporate funding, foundation support, and grants.
At the end of the session, you will be able to:
- Discuss the obstacles that nonprofits are facing with the changing demographics of board members, donors, and volunteers
- Identify the obstacles of merging nonprofit organizations
- Recognize the struggle with creating and solidifying corporate relationships
Through this conversation, you will:
- Be exposed to a combination of distinct viewpoints
- Gain an understanding of different leadership roles and expectations
- Access ideas on how to leverage and manage critical human and financial resources
Who should attend
This session is designed for finance teams, management, executives, and board members of nonprofit organizations.
Schedule and session descriptions
Network and enjoy continental breakfast with us.
Join Kelsey Vatsaas, Managing Principal of Industry, as she shares trends in the nonprofit industry.
Moderator: Bridget Hartnett, Principal, CLA
- Farah Ansari, Partner, Schenck Price Smith & King, LLP
- Mary Kay Curtiss, Principal, CLA
- Nelida Valentin, Vice President for Grants and Programs, Princeton Area Community Foundation
- Heather Thompson, Chief Development Officer, Norwescap
- Carmine Deo, Executive Director, Community Hope
Hear from our panelists to learn how to identify, attract, retain, and inspire staff, volunteers, and board members. They will also discuss how to grow and leverage financial strength — including how to develop a mix of revenue streams such as individual and corporate funding, foundation support, and grants.
Do More Differently – Build a Sense of Community
Alan Sobel, Managing Principal of Office, will share closing thoughts.
Galloping Hill Golf Course
3 Golf Drive
Kenilworth, NJ 07033
Please register by June 5, 2023.
Recommended CPE: 2.5 credit Specialized Knowledge
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group Live
Register for this event
If you are unable to see the form below, please complete your submission here.