- Recommended CPE
Artificial intelligence brings many benefits to organizations, including process automation, increased efficiency, and enhanced customer experiences. But cyber criminals have access to the same technology, and as it evolves, so do the risks.
Risks of AI include:
- Use of AI, such as ChatGPT, to create malware
- Copyright infringement and plagiarism
- Hidden dangers in AI algorithms
- Lack of regulation around AI
- Algorithmic bias and discrimination
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify the opportunities AI presents to organizations
- Discuss the key cybersecurity risks of AI
- Recall different types of AI-powered cyberattack
Who should attend
This session is designed for anyone interested in AI and cybersecurity, including CEOs, CFOs, COOs, boards of directors, compliance professionals, and internal auditors.
Please register by October 3, 2023.
Can't make the webinar?
Fill out the registration and you will receive an email with the webinar recording and slides following the event. Also, check out our event calendar to see what else is happening.
Recommended CPE: 1 credit, Information Technology
Program level: Overview
Advance preparation: None
Delivery method: Group Internet Based
Register for this event
You will receive your webinar link in the confirmation email after registering