Investments. Deals. Developments.
There is a critical connection between talent attraction, workforce availability, and housing affordability in Arizona's rapid growth environment.
What does all this mean for the future of the Phoenix market?
At the Bisnow Phoenix State of The Market event, you’ll hear from top owners, developers, tenants, and investors as they talk about the different trends impacting the area. Explore how this market could perform with all the economic uncertainty and challenges it will face.
CLA’s Diego Ahumada will moderate a panel discussion: “Asset Class Performances” The panelists will explore the performance and trends of different commercial real estate asset classes.
What you’ll learn at the conference:
- What factors contributed to Phoenix’s ranking among the top 10 cities in the 2023 Milken Institute Best-Performing Cities Index?
- How does the reputation of Scottsdale and the state of Arizona contribute to the desirability of this location for development?
- What specific industries are experiencing significant changes as a result of incorporating Ai and how that’s impacting CRE?
- What potential impact could the failure to renew Prop 400 have on the economic growth of the region?
- How has the demand for data centers driven by AI impact CRE in the Phoenix market?
- What is the connection between talent attraction, workforce availability, and housing affordability in Arizona’s rapid growth environment?