Carey designs eLearning at CLA. She manages the pipeline for new and existing eLearning that is housed in our Learning Portal.
She is passionate about helping people "get to where they need to be." Whether inspiring others to look at things in a new or different way, or helping to find learning opportunities of value and purpose to contribute to family members' success and growth within the firm.
Bachelor of Science in Human Ecology, University of Wisconsin-Madison
In the community
- Notre Dame of De Pere School, volunteer
- Junior Achievement, classroom volunteer
- Mothers and More, past Welcoming Chair and Advocacy Chair
- Mayflower Nursery School, past Board President and Vice-President
- St. John the Evangelist Children's Program, past volunteer