Sandy has more than 25 years of experience specializing in the areas of accounting and auditing for nonprofit and government-funded agencies. Her background includes working with social service agencies, religious organizations, foundations, HUD projects, private schools and assisted living companies, under audit guidelines such as Single Audit, yellow book, and HUD regulations. Sandy is also skilled in performing internal control consulting engagements and special procedures.
- Bachelor of business administration in accounting from Mount Mary University, Milwaukee Wisconsin
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
In the community
- St. Paul Catholic Church, Volunteer
Kettle Moraine Jr. Lasers, Past Treasurer