Chad Stevens is experienced in working with high net worth individuals, family units, and complex gift, estate, and trust tax filing requirements. His primary focus is helping individuals to understand their tax compliance obligations, estate planning structures, and in identifying income tax planning opportunities. He also has experience with tax considerations for construction and real estate industries.
- Master of Accountancy from Utah Valley University, Woodbury School of Business, Orem, Utah
- Bachelor of Science in accounting with a minor in business management from Utah Valley University, Woodbury School of Business, Orem, Utah
In the community
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Utah
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Utah Association of Certified Public Accountants