Lacey has more than 15 years of tax and accounting experience working with closely held businesses. She provides tax planning and compliance services to a wide variety of clients, and is skilled in reviewing individual and corporate tax returns. She interacts regularly with loan officers, trust officers, insurance professionals, and state authorities.
Lacey is a member of the firm's Nonprofit team, and serves as a tax resource for clients and team members as she advises on proper reporting and helps minimize the effect of unrelated business income activities. Lacey works with a number of nonprofit organizations, including public charities, professional organizations, and individuals.
Bachelor of arts in accounting and business administration from Lakeland University, Plymouth, Wisconsin
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Chamber of Manitowoc County - Leadership Manitowoc County Committee
- Lakeshore Technical College Accounting Advisory Committee