Jeremy is a Manager in the Real Estate Group at CLA in the St. Louis office specializing in providing assurance, consulting, and accounting services. Jeremy has experience in leading engagements for privately held business, including real estate and manufacturing and distribution. Jeremy is a certified public accountant with seven years of public accounting experience.
- Completion of audits, reviews, and compilations of financial statements.
- Completion of examinations and compilations of tax credit incentives including Historic Tax Credits, New Market Tax Credits, and Low Income Housing Tax Credits.
- Consulting with clients on Opportunity Zone regulations and requirements.
- Consulting with clients on proper accounting and external reporting to conform to generally accepted accounting principles and fair value accounting for real estate companies.
- Consulting services related to financial modeling.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting Westminster College, Fulton, Missouri
In the community
- American Institue of Certified Public Accountants
- Missouri Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Council of Real Estate Investment Fiduciaries