Stephanie has more than 35 years of accounting experience, specializing in S corporation and partnership taxation. She has a strong background in providing corporate and partnership tax planning and compliance for closely held businesses. In addition, she works closely with business owners to provide personal tax planning and compliance services.
- Bachelor of business administration in accounting from University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants
In the community
- St. William Church, Bereavement Volunteer