Kimberly is a Principal in CLA's Federal Government industry with over 20 years experience providing audit, financial managment and acounting outsourcing/consulting services to federal agenices and nonprofit organizations. She also has a passion for mentoring and helping others in their inspired careers.
Kimberly has a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Howard University and Bachelor of science in accounting from Virginia Union University. She is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and Chartered Global Management Accountant (CGMA).
In the community
- AGA, Montgomery/Prince Georges' County Chapter (MPGC) President, 2022-2023
- AGA, MPGC, President-Elect 2021-2022
- AGA. MPGC, Assistant Treasurer 2020-2021
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Member, Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants (MACPA)
- Member, Greater Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants (GWSCPA)