Chad is experienced in providing seamless assurance, tax, and consulting services for assurance clients. His primary focus is in providing assurance services to entities of all sizes. Chad is experienced in properly planning assurance engagements, completing an appropriate risk assessment, performing detailed testing and data analytics, and preparation of financial statements in compliance with GAAP. In addition to experience in assurance services, he has experience in preparing a variety of tax returns for clients at the conclusion of their assurance engagement. This has allowed him to have numerous meaningful discussions with clients regarding the services we can provide to them and bridging the gap between assurance and tax services while providing a seamless service engagement.
- Commercial - Retail, Manufacturing & Distribution
- Employee benefit plans
- Bachelor of business administration in accounting from the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
- Master of professional accountancy from the University of Wisconsin – Whitewater
- Maintains over 40 hours continuing professional education per year in accounting, auditing, and employee benefit plan accounting
- Maintains compliance with EBPAQC requirements
In the community
- Certified Public Accountant in the state of Wisconsin
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants, member
- Ascend Services, Inc. - Treasurer - Ascend provides services to individuals with exceptional abilities in a variety of settings. Our mission is to promote individual growth through community experiences, education and employment opportunities.