Cathia has over 25 years of experience servicing both domestic and international clients, both inbound and outbound in various industries. She has over 15 years of experience with Big 4 accounting firms as well as over 5 years of experience with a big 6 firm as a general practitioner. She also served as the U.S. tax lead in a 5 billion dollar publicly traded company with significant foreign businesses. Her experience includes domestic and international tax compliance, tax consulting, and ASC 740 accounting for income taxes.
- Master of science in taxation from State University of New York at Albany, NY
- Bachelor of science in business adminstration and accounting from Sienna College Loudonville, New York
- Certified Public Accountant in the State of New York
In the community
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants