I love to show people their business in the way they hadn’t seen before, streamline processes while keeping quality standards high, and finding the blind spots others don’t see…and then fixing them.
I leverage analytical tools to advise businesses and boards on how to achieve organizational objectives, reduce risk, free up cash, and find the “financial confidence” to better position themselves for further growth.
I work best with organizations…
- who have reached the point where growth depends on astute attentiveness and responsiveness to KPI’s that target leading indicators, rather than lagging indicators, of success
- where cash flow is the difference between growth and stagnation
- where stronger controls and healthy financial forecasts will position them for IPO, financing, sale, or JV/ M&A activity.
Areas of Experience:
Budgeting & Forecasting
General Ledger Clean-up
Inventory Valuation & Cost Modeling
Business Process Reengineering
Mergers & Acquisition
Board Advisory Services
- Board Directors and Audit Committee Guide to Fiduciary Responsibilities, AMACOM
- Fraud Risk Management, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Fraud-Related Compliance, Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
I have held a variety of roles at CLA including consultant, consultant relationship director and my current role of client relationship leader. Over the course of my career, I have helped organizations in numerous industries including manufacturing, nonprofit, health care, professional services, real estate, trucking and transportation, and financial institutions.
CLA CAST has experienced CPAs and consultants who deliver custom project management, consulting and accounting solutions for clients ranging from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Serving both public and private companies, CLA CAST deftly fulfills clients’ needs, whether they are interim, part-time or project-based. The tight market for experienced financial professionals continues to challenge businesses of all sizes and we have great people with 10-30 years of experience in public accounting and industry to step in whether you are starting a business, managing a temporary resource need in the midst of a system conversion, need SEC reporting talent, or just need to fill a gap with some solid accounting skills. CLA is a professional service firm delivering integrated wealth advisory, outsourcing and public accounting capabilities to help clients succeed professionally and personally. With nearly 100 U.S. locations and a global affiliation, we can work with clients wherever they do business, today and in the future.
MBA - University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
BS - University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School of Business
BA - University of Pennsylvania
In the community
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)