Christine specializes in serving privately held, middle market businesses and their owners on tax matters ranging from income tax planning, compliance, mergers and acquisitions, specialized transactions, and estate and family wealth planning. She has proficiencies in a variety of industries, including professional services, real estate, manufacturing and retail. Christine has a wide range of experience in various forms of organizations, such as corporations, subchapter “S” corporations, limited liability companies, partnerships, and individuals.
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting from Sacred Heart University
- Master of Science in Taxation from Fairfield University
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
In the community
- Lifebridge Community Services, Past Member, Board of Directors, Past Chair, Audit Committee
- Bridgeport Regional Business Council, Past Member, Board of Directors