Crystal has more than 20 years of experience as a business advisor and tax consultant to entrepreneurs, their businesses and their families. She primarily provides tax and consulting services to families with multi-generational businesses and wealth. Crystal focuses on building relationships with her clients to deepen her understanding of their personal and business needs.
Crystal has experience in a variety of industries including retail, real estate, and construction. She has a broad range of technical experience, advising her clients in all areas of income tax planning as well as gift and estate planning.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from the University of Connecticut
- Master of Science in Taxation from University of Hartford
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Connecticut Society of Certified Public Accountants
In the community
- United Way of Central and Northeastern Connecticut, Audit Committee Member
- Hartford Foundation for Public Giving, Professional Advisory Committee
- Estate & Business Planning Council of Hartford